We store personal information for only as long as we have a reason to keep it.
What information does the Application obtain and how is it used?
User Provided Information
The Application obtains the information you provide when you download and register the Application.
When you register with us and use the Application, you generally provide (a) your name, email address, phone number and other registration information; (b) transaction-related information, such as when you make purchases, upload a selfie, respond to any offers, or download or use applications from us; (c) information you provide us when you contact us for help; (d) information you enter into our system when using the Application, such as contact information and project management information.
We may also use the information you provided us to contact you from time to time to provide you with important information, required notices and marketing promotions.
Automatically Collected Information
In addition, the Application may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile devices unique device ID, circle of the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browsers you use, and information about the way you use the Application. Like most online service providers, we collect information that web browsers, mobile devices, and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, IP address, unique device identifiers, language preference, referring site, the date and time of access, operating system, and mobile network information
When you visit the mobile application, we may use GPS technology (or other similar technology) to determine your current location in order to determine the city you are located within and display a location map with relevant advertisements. We will not share your current location with other users or partners.
Your contact information will be used to communicate with you (via e-mail, phone, text message, through the Stivouch Platform or otherwise). When you communicate with us (via email, phone, text message, through the Stivouch Platform or otherwise), we may maintain a record of your communication. By disclosing your contact information to Stivouch, you consent to our use of your contact information to communicate with you.
For every transaction made at Stivouch Application, we collect and maintain the data record. The data is collected for every point spent and earned on Stivouch Application.
DATA COLLECTION BY THIRD PARTY
When you access or use the Site, we may use industry-wide technologies such as “cookies” (or similar technologies), which store certain information on your device (i.e., locally stored) and which will allow us to customize the Service and content as well as enhance your experience of the Services.
The cookies and similar technologies used by us are created per session and do not include any Personal Information, other than your preference, navigation on the applicable app as well as the session key and allow us to analyze trends, track users’ movements around the Site, which are removed as your session ends. Most browsers will allow you to erase cookies from your device, block acceptance of cookies, or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. However, if you block or erase cookies your experience may be limited.
How We Use Your Information
We do not sell your personal data– such as your name and contact information – to third parties to use for their own marketing purposes.
Stivouch uses the information we collect for the following purposes:
- Provide our Services. To provide you with the services we offer on the Stivouch Application, communicate with you about your use of the Stivouch Application, respond to your inquiries, provide troubleshooting, and for other customer service purposes.
- To display interest-based advertising to you in the Stivouch Platform, to improve our advertising and measurement systems so we can show you relevant ads, and to measure the effectiveness and reach of ads and services.
- Marketing and Promotions. For marketing and promotional purposes, such as to send you news and newsletters, special offers, and promotions, or to otherwise contact you about products or information we think may interest you, including information about third party products and services.
- To gather metrics to better understand how users access and use the Stivouch Application; to evaluate and improve the Stivouch Application, including the Ad Services and personalization, and to develop new products and services.
How We Protect Your Information
The security of your information is important to us. Stivouch has implemented safeguards to protect the information we collect. However, no website or Internet transmission is completely secure. We urge you to take steps to keep your personal information safe, such as choosing a strong password and keeping it private, as well as logging out of your user account.
YOUR CHOICES AND CONTROLS
Subject to the applicability of specific legislation you have the right to: access your Personal Information that we hold; request the rectification of your Personal Information that we hold; request the erasure of your Personal Information that we hold; request to restrict processing of your Personal Information; object to processing of your Personal Information by us; request to transfer your Personal Information that we hold (i.e., data portability); file a complaint to a supervisory authority in your jurisdiction; and a right to withdraw consent. Note, Data privacy and related laws in your jurisdiction may provide you with different or additional rights related to the data we collect from you, which may also apply.
OPT OUT RIGHT
Even after providing your consent to this Policy, you are entitled to change your mind. If you do, you may easily opt out of the data collection, sharing the process and targeted advertising services related to our Service. Please note that even if you opt-out, you may still receive content and advertising from Stivouch. Opting-out just means that the advertisements you do receive from us will not be targeted in any sort of way.
Please read your device specific information to learn how to opt-out:
You may also Contact Us and we will be happy to assist you. Note that once you opt out, part of the Services provided by us might no longer be available and some features may not work if you revoke the data transfer.
Additional means to opt out, depending on your device are available, such as:
- You may control how your browser responds to cookies by adjusting the privacy and security settings of your web browser.
- You may limit the disclosure of certain Non-Personal Information by your mobile device to us and our Business Partners by adjusting the settings on your mobile device. For iOS mobile Devices, go to “Settings” from your Device’s home screen; scroll down to “Privacy”; select “Advertising”; and turn on “Limit Ad Tracking.” For Android mobile Devices, go to “Google Settings” on your Device; select “Ads”; and check the box labelled “Opt Out of Interest-Based Ads.”
- You may opt out of certain advertisers’ cookies and browser-enabled, interest-based advertising at the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) website-NAI consumer opt-out and the Digital Advertising Alliance’s (“DAA”) website- DAA opt-out page.
- Our Business Partners may also provide ways for you to opt out from or limit their collection of information from and about you. Please refer to the privacy policies for the Apps to learn more about the privacy practices of our Business Partners. Please note, however, that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of Our Business Partners, and other third parties.
DATA SECURITY, INTEGRITY AND RETENTION
Your privacy is very important to Stivouch and we are committed to protecting your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. We have implemented physical, technical and administrative security measures for the Services that comply with applicable laws and industry standards.
Although we take reasonable steps to safeguard information, we cannot be responsible for the acts of those who gain unauthorized access or abuse our Services, and we make no warranty, express, implied or otherwise, that we will be able to prevent such access.
CHANGES TO THE POLICY
We reserve the right to periodically amend or revise this Policy from time to time, at our sole discretion. The most recent version of the Policy will always be posted on the Site. If we do make any changes, the updated date at the top of the Policy will be reflected in the “Last Revised” heading. If we make any material changes, that will substantially affect your use of the Service or the data collection by us, we will make best efforts to provide you with notifications by email (sent to the e-mail address specified in your account) or by means of a notice on this Site. We encourage you to review the Policy periodically to ensure that you understand how we collect, use and share information through the Services.
Any changes to the Policy will become effective immediately upon the display of the revised Policy. Your continued use of the App or Services following the display of such revised Policy constitutes your acknowledgement and consent of such amendments and your agreement to be bound by the terms therein.
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org